Organizations / AATAPI
Aatapi Seva Foundation
'AATAPI' - IS A PALI LANGUAGE WORD WHICH STANDS FOR "DILIGENT HARD WORK"
Aatapi Seva Foundation is a “non-profit” company registered under section 25 of The Companies Act, 1956. It is working in Jambusar Block of Bharuch District -Gujarat. Aatapi strives for comprehensive and inclusive development of socially and economically marginalized rural communities.
Aatapi evolved as a response to address unstated un-ment needs of community that got platform for expression as a result of interaction between Corporate (TML Industries Ltd.) and communities of Gajera, Piludara,Vedach and Kareli villages.
It believes in uplifting the communities by making them self reliant and empowering them to live life with dignity. Its core strategy is organizing commmunities into community based institutions and building local leadership to lead the development.
In this journey Aatapi's mission is to facilitate and empower local community partners to realize their innate potential by bringing out their latent strengths.
- Diligent hard work
- Co-creators, co-partners - Cooperation with communities
- Community ownership - Self responsibility, accountability, independence of Aatapi
- Empowerment - Passive recipients to active authors of their own destiny
- Self dignity - No charity
- Not reinventing the wheel
- Sustainability - Nurturing local talents and resources
For more detail visit www.aatapi.org