Organizations / CCSRI
C C Shroff Research Institute (CCSRI)
C C Shroff Research Institute (CCSRI) is a society (institute) registered under the Govt. of India Societies Registration Act, XXI of 1860. The Institute is approved by the Department of Science and Technology (DST) for conducting applied research in agriculture and allied fields, natural resources, renewable energy, chemical processes & engineering for developing products, processes and technologies to promote self-sufficiency in Indian agriculture.
C C Shroff Research Institute was founded in 1976.
In recent years (2015/16), CCSRI has evolved their research focus from chemistry to applied research in agriculture, environment and ecology of Kutch region of Gujarat.
- To establish a center for scientific research in all such branches of knowledge as in the opinion of the society would promote the material and industrial welfare of India.
- To encourage and assist research scholars, practitioners and teachers in the field mentioned in clauses of the institute.
- To grants, loans, scholarships, awards or other financial assistance in the research field.
- To provide facilities for the planned dissemination and development of the spirit of inquiry of innovation, adaptation and Self-Reliance amongst the younger generation.
- Promote optimal utilization of water resources of the country.
- Disseminate knowledge in above areas through training, workshops, Library and Auditorium.
For more detail visit www.ccsri.org